One of the ways we fulfill our mission is by sharing music with our communities. One of the ways in which we share is with the folks at assisted living homes.
Every 3rd Sunday of the month we have our Sunday Concert Series with The Heathers Manor in Crystal, MN.
September Theme is Autumn Solstice! Wear your best reds, oranges, tans, and browns to celebrate!
In the past, we have had:
– Instructor/students’ duets,
– Instructors and friends of instructors
– Any collaboration of musicians to play music
THE RESIDENTS LOVE IT!! They dance and sing along, even those in wheelchairs will groove along to the music! It is especially a treat when they get to have professional level music, and little budding musicians, play for them. These events are free, and you may invite friends and family member as attendees as well.
– All are welcome to join the event (you don’t have to take lessons with Opus to perform)
– Choose which Sunday you want to play
To register, email Steve Perkins at email@example.com